Faithful Living Personal Care Community offers a variety of employment opportunities serving seniors in personal care and independent living. Faithful Living is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive wages and benefit package including: Health Insurance, Prescription Coverage, AFLAC, Paid Time Off, Paid Training, Funeral Leave Pay. We’ve included our application for employment here.
How to Download and Fill Out the Application for Employment Form
- Click the link application for employment here or above.
FILLING OUT THE FORM ELECTRONICALLY:
- BEFORE filling out the form, save the Application Form pdf to your computer.
- Open the new pdf form and complete the info requested and sign the documents with your digital signature*. (If you don’t have a digital signature already the form will provide steps to create one)
- Save the form and send by email to email@example.com
- * You may also print out your electronically completed forms and sign them by hand rather than use your digital signature. After signing the documents, either mail, fax or drop them off to Faithful Living Community, 2015 North Reading Rd, Denver, PA 17517.
FILLING OUT THE FORM BY HAND:
- Print the form direct from the website link.
- Print clearly, using an ink pen to complete the info requested and sign the documents.
- Mail, fax or drop off the completed documents to Faithful Living Community, 2015 North Reading Rd, Denver, PA 17517.
Volunteer to help!
Faithful Living Personal Care Community residents appreciate the companionship of volunteers throughout the year. If you’d like to volunteer, please provide to us the information on this volunteer form. You can fax or mail the completed form to us.
You won’t need to worry about planning what you’re going to do. Just spending some time with them, talking, reading books out loud, or playing a game will be an enjoyable experience for them. Many resident seniors are wheel-chair bound, or have some difficulty walking. Your assistance is not only practical, but it also provides an opportunity to connect with each other on a more personal level. Getting to know someone as well as building friendships and trust take time. Each time you visit Faithful Living Personal Care Community, you’ll witness your volunteerism efforts blossom.
Here are just a few things you can do while volunteering:
• Write letters for residents
• Plant a tree and watch it grow
• Give the resident a manicure
• Label unmarked clothing
• If you play an instrument, play it for the resident
• Eat lunch with a resident (facility food or bring your own)
• Go for a walk with a resident
• Play a simple game of cards or board game
• Bring in pets
• Bring in children
• Go to a park, feed the ducks, etc.
• Talk about the “good ol’ days”
• Mend torn clothing
• Do a puzzle
• Have tea/coffee and a snack with the resident
• Bring in home-baked goods if the residents can eat them
• Help get the residents to the dining room
• Bring in the Sunday School Class or Scouts to sing or do skits
Our Photo Album shows just a few examples of volunteers in action.